View Single Post
Old 07.10.2008, 12:52 PM   #2298
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Rob Instigator's movie grading chart, all IMO of course. I will give examples using Clint Eastwood movies.

* (1 star)
Fucking horrible movie, either barely finished it or stopped in the middle. un-entertaining even in a bad way. (City Heat - Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds. fucking HORRIBLE)

** (2 stars)
Bad movie. More bad than good. May still be worth watching if yr a fan of the genre, or the actors, or just like watching movies that are so bad they can be enjoyed while laughing at them. (Pink Caddilac - shit. Pink Caddilac may be more between 1 and 2 stars....)

*** (3 stars)
Decent movie. Entertaining at the least. Here are the glut of comedies and action movies I watch. Fun for a saturday afternoon, but nothing that will make you sit up and take notice. May be 1/3 crap. (Space Cowboys - enjoyable but a complete fairy tale anywas, and has some cheesy shit thrown in about old dudes.)

**** (4 stars)
Good Movie. Recommended. Entertained throughout, story was good, acting was good, directing and cinematography were good. All in all, a winner. (Outlaw Josey Wales/Escape from Alcatraz - quality films)

***** (5 stars)
Classic. Must watch. Top notch EVERYTHING. You will be affected!
(Unforgiven/Million Dollar baby/Good The Bad & The Ugly - classic fcking movies man.)

see 5 i can see as a translation of horrible/bad/decent/good/awesome

netflix has "hated it" "didn't like it" "liked it" "really liked it" and "loved it"

i can get that.

but 15.5/20?? ha ha you know what i mean.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|