View Single Post
Old 07.10.2008, 12:39 PM   #2296
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I rate it based on how much I enjoyed it. How much it entertained me. Simple.

It could technically be a decent movie but be completely boring and/or devoid of anything resembling heart... take the Matrix films or the Pirates of the Caribbean films.. I would've give any of those above a 4.

On the other hand, it could be a technically inept movie that is incredibly watchable and entertaining. Like Night Train to Terror or Riki-Oh for example.

On the other hand, I still try to look at the good a film does, so even if it's a film I HATE it has to really be shitty in every way to get, like, a 0 or 1. It also has to be great in many many ways or at least totally succeed in what it attempts to do to get a 10.

And, of course, a 5 is AVERAGE.

I don't see what's so puzzling about that.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|