View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 12:19 PM   #17
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
white-bred, honkey breeder!

Haha!

Is anyone else besides me too amused by "honkey" to actually be offended by it? Not that I can say I've been called that very often.

The way I figure it, if you resort to ethnic slurs or category-bashing, then you're a dumbass with nothing of remote relevance to say, putting your complete idiocy on global display, so you've hung yourself anyhow.

And as I misquoted Rushdie before: "It's very easy not to be offended by a book - shut it."

In case I need to make that juxtaposition - if some jackass decides to get all politically incorrect on you and bash you, just, well, ignore it. Pitching a hissy fit and demanding a recant isn't going to bring him/her any epiphanies about their wayward outlook.

The only instance that comes to mind at the moment in which I'd advocate censorship is if someone started flooding the board, or technically fucking it up. But I'm not chabib, and it's obviously his call. So do what you gotta do.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|