View Single Post
Old 07.07.2015, 08:36 AM   #47039
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
No, they´re not the same what I have talked about. In Substance vinyl there is side one of "Ideal for Living" (Warsaw & Leaders of Men). In cd-version which I have is also side two (No love lost & Failures). They recorded those four again in those RCA sessions in 1978 and also they recorded 7 more songs (there is also first versions of Shadowplay & Transmission, latter is really interesting, much slower than the later single version). These are never officially released, I think JD guys don´t like these sessions at all. They are much more punk, very raw. Not of course essential JD-stuff, but I like them also. Also they have made 5 songs demo while they were under name Warsaw. I have those too, they are quite horrible, only At the later date & the Kill are ok songs (The Kill of this demo is totally different song than the one in Still).

ahhh! thanks for the clarification!