View Single Post
Old 08.22.2013, 10:21 AM   #35538
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
my mother takes xanax and even though im not fond on the idea of medicines in general, i have come in terms with taking smth that would prevent you from having nerve breakdown or smth worse.
In all seriousness, this is when I wish square people were brave enough to smoke pot.

Quote:
and you know as people grow old, their thoughts haunt them in stronger and more uncontrolled ways.
best wishes.

This is very true. Not even old, just older. Even myself in recent years have been wracked with stress in remarkably different ways than when I was younger.

Quote:
Whence is this monstrous thing? and why is it? The mind commands the body, and it obeys forthwith; the mind commands itself, and is resisted. The mind commands the mind to will, and yet, though it be itself, it obeyeth not. Whence this monstrous thing?
Saint Augustine Confessions Book IV

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|