View Single Post
Old 02.25.2008, 01:46 PM   #58
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature scene
Nader has no monopoly on the idea that people should vote their conscience.

And representing one's actual beliefs in politics is some advice he could take:
Every other phrase out of his mouth is about the evils of corporations and the capitalist structure, yet he himself has several million dollars worth of stock and mutual funds in (gasp) corporations.

since when does being and advocate equate with being a monopolist?
oh, "Surely you will say 'Physician, heal yourself! Do here in your hometown what we have heard that you did in Capernaum.' "

"I tell you the truth," he continued, "no prophet is accepted in his hometown. I assure you that there were many widows in Israel in Elijah's time, when the sky was shut for three and a half years and there was a severe famine throughout the land. Yet Elijah was not sent to any of them, but to a widow in Zarephath in the region of Sidon.

and to Rob,

i had a six foot poster of this picture on my wall for over a year, fucking life size and shit... but then I replaced it with a huge axis bold of love poster of the same size, cuz I was sicking of looking at bill ward, and I thought jimi needed some attention, this decision having been made at 3:42 in the morning on a mushroom vision. in fact, I made my brother take a solemn oath to take me to the store in the morning when it opened to go buy that jimi poster.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|