View Single Post
Old 05.28.2015, 04:49 PM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Back in da day, my two roommates were auditioning drummers for their band, and the long line of nuts that showed up were quite illuminating.

One guy just wanted to play Sabbath covers

One guy was so shitty, such a shitty drummer, that after stopping several songs earlier than midway, said "I just wanted to jam with someone"

One guy spent the entire audition complaining about the drum kit he was "forced" to use, and he did not even bring drumsticks.

Another guy played OK, but seemed more interested in talking about his past gigs as a roadie for Metallica and for Neil Young and Kiss in 1979 (he was pretty old)

the great drummers are tough to pin down, because they ussually play in like 5 different groups.