View Single Post
Old 09.06.2010, 02:49 PM   #12231
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses

Watched it on a complete whim. Um, fine I suppose, strange pacing and alot of useless scenes. The characters have well, no character to speak of. The story is just kind of there and a little too dumb to really think too much about. The creature effects are pretty cool though. Pyramid Head looked pretty intimidating. But even as neat as those were, it seemed like too much of a gallery of them. As in 'ok, here's this monster, now here's this one, and then this one, and so on...'. I don't know how closely this movie resembles the games (I've only played a small portion of the fourth one), but the music sounds like it was probably lifted from the games. So sure, it's an ok one timer.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|