View Single Post
Old 09.06.2009, 02:35 PM   #65
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
Also, there is a lot of diversity within the feminist movement and I'm sick of people thinking that feminists all think alike. We are not sheep. That mentality really irks and offends me.
This is why I cannot advocate any kind of feminist arguments. Unfortunately, the argument of "you don't have a vagina so you have no authority" has effectively silenced me on the issue. And unlike men who call themselves "feminists" out of principle (sway being an example), I think engaging on the inner-discourse of feminism is an essential element of being a feminist. This is kind of the same problem I've had with race theory, even though I advocated philosophy that was considered too radical for some members of racial minorities.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|