View Single Post
Old 08.04.2013, 01:22 PM   #17244
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i'm trying to finish watching amos poe's "unmade beds" but it's the most boring, pretentious, humorless piece of shit student film i've watched in centuries. i mean, no, okay, for a student film, whatever, alright, but why this gets hailed as anything other than that, is the hype machinery of the new york underground like that great propaganda piece that is "blank city" (good movie, but damn, it lies).

yes, some good things came out of this era i suppose (jim jarmusch), but this isn't one of them. ugh! the director likes to enumerate books and show what a smart boy he is. also this whole "french" movie could have been funny instead of--ogh. i've put it at double speed now so it ends already. quel fucking dull!

edit: looks like they run out of film near the end and now it's a bunch of stills.

please kill me.

--

edit: it's finished! at last! worst movie dialogue ever!

the music w/ the end credits is pretty good actually

"fin". LOL.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|