View Single Post
Old 01.06.2007, 10:46 AM   #29
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I broke down and bought rather ripped, after all. At least it's the vinyl version of it so the cover art is a bit less appalling than in the cd version. Still, musically it is a bit shite. Definitely a disappointment.

In addition to that, I only bought the double lp reissue of the s/t album, and that indeed is a great one.
My choise is obvious.

As for most of the stuff sonicl listed, you cant really find it in stores here and you'd have to order it somewhere else. I'm not that interested in sonic youth that I'd hunt down every single sy / sy -related thing that is available. it would be a hassle I can't be bothered to take part in.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|