View Single Post
Old 02.25.2016, 07:39 PM   #374
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
that's cool.

but yeah, nothing to do with you but, the whole pain prescription nation thing is just out of control. those things are nasty. makes me sick thinking about it.

like cocaine, was great during the honeymoon but then the bitch slapping and the manipulating 'I hate you, I love you, lets fuck' thing kicked in. the handful of people that I know are 50/50. those who do shit pills and those that don't.

hard drugs are bad kids.

In my defense (even though I know you weren't on the offense), I was in three major car accidents in as many years, and I also had reconstructive surgery on my arm. I tried going without pain meds for a long time but as I got older it just made things really hard. So I take a positively microscopic amount of narcotic pain meds each day. I could have asked for more, because my body is definitely a bit narfed up. But instead I asked for the bare minimum.

I know people who don't have any surgeries, lasting injuries or physical conditions who take 3-5 times my dose.

I keep thinking one of these days I'll just wash my hands of it all, because that's what I want. But man... easier said than done. I'll certainly never increase my meds. Sure does fuck with my confidence sometimes though.. just the fact that I take them.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|