View Single Post
Old 09.03.2010, 04:31 PM   #671
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops
Gross exaggerations! Nothing that has been said here from either side has even remotely reflected on anyone eagerly sitting around wanting to kill somebody and just because the reserve the right to.
Continue to prove that neither of you really know anything about the culture or lifestyles of individuals that own firearms for personal protection.

It seems that the thought of people taking on responsibility to the next level, to the degree of defending themselves in the case that their lives were threatened scares you... that simple. Where, along the line does it warrant criticism to not choose to be a victim to an unlikely, but not impossible home invasion? Your arguments simply evolve out of pacifist defeatism and concluded by ignorant stereotyping.

If you noticed I didn't post in here for over two weeks as I just avoided this thread and when I finally decided to read it again there you were with your same argument about protecting your property so what am I supposed to think? Then of course I'm stereotyping you and everybody who owns a gun. Then the great ole argument to end all argument "guns don't kill people, people kill people". Guns Kill people yes they're used by people but it's the guns that do the killing. If all these gangbangers had to fight with their fists half of them would be scared shitless and run the other way cause they might get hurt. Shit though give me a gun and I can walk right up to somebody and end it all in one pull of a trigger.

There is a way over time to stop it all no guns that's all let's see 5.5 people per 100,000 that means if my math isn't failing me 55 people per million times roughly 300 million people comes out to 16,500 people per year senselessly killed. Sure seems like a worthwhile number to me to get rid of guns completely. But dam I have a right to own a weapon cause the constitution says so and I'll be dammed it you're taking my right away. The real joke in the whole thing is that a lot of these folks who would never give up that right are the same jokers that want to overturn Roe vs. Wade because to them that's senseless killing. For the record I'm for overturning
Roe vs. Wade as many people are more than willing to adopt these unwanted fetuses.