View Single Post
Old 02.28.2012, 10:24 AM   #91
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
No problem, man.

I really enjoyed it. I hadn't seen Kim outside of SY since Mirror/Dash 6-7 years ago and never in such a small venue. They played about 40 minutes, I think it was about 4 different "songs"... well, I guess it was mostly improvised, but I'm listening to your recording now and recognise fragments of lyrics.

I liked Dennis Tyfus' set too, even though it was really short. By the way, the 7-inches were in no way sold out at the show, so I guess they'll be available online at some point.

On my way out I passed Kim standing near the exit. I wondered if I should say something, then just uttered a soft-spoken "thank you". I got a smile and a "thanks" in return. aawww.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and I can't wait to play the 7"

Kim now has a copy of my recording and I got a thanks for that but I want a smile and a thanks in real life too!

That's a nice video as well, cheers!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|