View Single Post
Old 06.17.2014, 01:58 PM   #4538
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
As to the whole Ronaldo thing, he is one dude, there are a few more other dudes on the pitch, its not a one on one game, I respect him, but I'm not afraid. Concerned? Rightfully, but not scared.

As to packing the defense, risky or not, its essentially how US plays defense so the BEST strategy is to go with what your team does best, experimenting with different styles potentially outside your range is way worse than just sticking with your best able game plan. Belgium won, but I dare say they shit the bed.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|