Thread: rank evol songs
View Single Post
Old 12.19.2016, 12:51 PM   #19
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Why do you like the things you like and don't like the things you don't like?
Well for example in music I donīt like mediocre music. and to me it means music that has made a lot (just havenīt got enough time to listen all the music thatīs ok), also music that didnīt cause me strong feelings. In SY music I like the most their sad melodies. Itīs bit hard to understand why someone not like Marilyn Moore, if he likes Secret Girl (both are quite melodic songs). But I wasnīt upset about your opinion, just interest why you donīt like those songs.

And youīre right, sometimes I canīt explain why I like some music and some not. And even I should like some music (for example most SY fans like it) I just canīt like it if I donīt like it.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|