View Single Post
Old 05.27.2011, 02:36 PM   #4
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
He's the greatest - I'm not going to say I've seen every one of his films because I think there's one or two that have escaped me, but overall I can't say that any of them are terrible. Witchfinder General, Dr. Phibes, The Tingler and Theatre Of Blood are some of my favorites, but I'll always have a soft spot for his Poe adaptations, particularly The Haunted Palace and The Cask Of Amontillado.

You ever hear how when he was filming Hilarious House Of Frightenstein the crew worked like 24 hours straight and at the end he disappeared, they figured he went ot his dressing room but he took a cab to a liquor store and bought like 3 cases of beer and handed them out to all the crew? Truly a hero in this day and age of frauds and falses.
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|