View Single Post
Old 05.20.2013, 08:47 AM   #1376
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I've got so many sweet shows coming up in the next couple of months:
- 2 times Neil Young & Crazy Horse. Saw NY once, but never the Crazy Horse, so told myself it's worth the money to go see twice. And there's a month in between them.
- 2 times Lee, one band night, one special special performance at Holland Festival
- Chelsea Light Moving the day before seeing Lee. So I'm hoping Lee or Steve or even both will be attending as well....
- Breeders!
- Wedding Present doing the Hit Parade album. But not the cover B/sides unfortunately
- Project/Object. Zappa playing the small hall in my hometown, can't resist that.
- Dinosaur Jr, once or twice. Besides playing in my hometown, they play this strange rockabilly festival very nearby.
- This Thursday: Lubomyr Melnyk. Check out his latest album Corollaries on Erased Tapes. It's amazingly beautiful.
- and best of all, at least two times Godspeed You Black Emperor, and probably 4 times but those other two are not on sale yet. One of them will be at the Marmorkirken in Copenhagen. Even though I've seen them plenty over the last two years, that's just unresistable.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|