View Single Post
Old 02.10.2012, 12:23 AM   #2
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I think you can tell an awful lot by watching a mediocre video on youtube. The harp was low at times, but they also got really loud and raunchy at points with those acoustic guitars. Sure, no bass...not very traditional for rock - based music, but then again neither is violin or harp...in the same way John isn't a traditional drummer. It was 15 bucks. I had a great time. I feel like i got my moneys worth watching one of my favorite artists perform for not much more than I'd spend on some crummy movie ticket or the actual new record itself.

You sound bitter. Maybe jealous. If ya weren't at the show and you don't like the video you've posted of the show...just be glad ya didn't spend 15 bucks.