View Single Post
Old 09.16.2009, 10:02 AM   #298
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Is It Fire? - Jessie Evans
Saw her in concert last Saturday and it's one of the most excentric shows I've seen. I had no idea who she was (five artists/bands were playing that night and I loved two of them), and I kinda liked it. She was barely dressed, in some kind of swimsuit of aerobics suit I don't know, and excessively maked-up (like, REALLY excessively). Half of the concert she was in the crowd dancing like mad and throwing water on everyone; most of the instrumentation - except for drums (which were played by a real drummer), some saxophone and her singing were played right from a sampler without her doing nothing on it .
So yeah, kinda rubbish but she was having fun and I was too (so was most of the crowd). Fun show.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|