View Single Post
Old 05.24.2017, 10:26 AM   #59
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
My friend at work is going to have me over for a couple of Twin speaks fester. I plan to re-watch Fire Walk With Me in preparation.

Also...

I hear this new... incarnation... of TP is a stark contrast to the wonderfully absurd original series, which as y'all know sprinkled its extreme darkness with extreme campiness.

From what I can gather, this is just, like, SUPER fucking dark. More akin to Lynch's films. Horror, straight up.

Which is exciting AF.

Yeah, you've really gotta rewatch FWWM he's not pandering to any newbies on this. It's so dark in places. Seriously, the guy does better horror with a lot less than 99% of the horror films around these days.

I#ve got a couple of gripes with the series but on the whole I'm loving it. GET WATCHING IT GUYS! Wanna see what you all think.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|