View Single Post
Old 03.27.2013, 09:59 PM   #16798
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i
i didn't like KIDS and thought Gummo was so untrue, fabricated and an exaggerated version of some white trash culture in america that was cultivated in Korine's mind to make others believe it was true. and of course, that was the point.

funny thing, i have this conviction that people get more influence from their families than they give credit for, so i have this idea about korine that he learned from his pbs-documentary-making dad, and that's why his movies (the ones i've bother to see, not sure i'll ever again but anyway different story) that's why his movies have this documentary feel to it (i.e., kids, gummo). and yeah i liked neither movie although gummo in the end wasn't that atrocious.

i think the dude who did "george washington" (something green something) was a lot kinder to his characters than that bastard korine, and much more watchable and ultimately more interesting.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|