View Single Post
Old 09.28.2008, 06:55 PM   #5
Smokers Gifts
little trouble girl

Smokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's assesSmokers Gifts kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, whoops! thanks for pointing that out Pokkherrie. (this isn't phil now by the way, he was just borrowing my login name earlier- naughty!)I just googled Nieuwe Kerk Den Haag and that came up, thought it looked a bit 'posh'! I'll amend the info now.
Well, wherever you sort out dates for there's always someone who's gonna be disappointed because you're not playing their town. For the record, Glice, I tried and failed to get a gig in Bristol earlier this year, We're always open to offers, until a proper record label gives Phil a proper record deal with proper promotion and a shiny red tour bus to drive around in, 'fraid people'll just have to be content with the dribs and drabs of gigs we can muster.
And PaulyBee, we're still (still!)working on Ireland.
Smokers Gifts is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|