View Single Post
Old 04.10.2007, 01:59 PM   #139
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Epic weekends or not, and I don't think you have that much to say on the matter, NNCk come more from the NYC tradition of playing on rooftops, something that is totally antagonistic to most musicians on here. A bit of a hippy idea, in its collective execution at least, and it still generates acceptably abstract music. I don't really understand why noumenal's ass gets kissed so much, when he severely lacks knowledge in many a strain of making music. Case closed, as far as I'm concerned.

Meh. I sympathise with your way of appreciating music, I sympathise with his. Quelle probleme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|