View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 05:58 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
what do the second hand shops say about CDs these days?

no idea-- i don't have one nearby. i think the one went broke... but wouldn't they pay dirt anyway? they have to mark it up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Funny you should ask...

[...]

Consolidate->donate
i was thinking of digitizing all to the NAS but with spotify i don't even bother using up my hard drives except for the things spotify doesn't carry. ADHD and collections don't mix well (collections are the realm of obsessives, and i'm not it).

and you're way nicer than i am. i don't want people's happiness-- i want their cold hard cash. but who will pay? ha! but i think some gifts would be cool though. true true true.

Quote:
Ebay is a horrorshow and used cd stores won't give you shit. I've been paid in happiness.
if it's been a pain in the ass to sell an $800 tape deck on ebay, i can't imagine the horror of selling cds, $3 at a time. i'd sooner blow my brains out.

Quote:
The vinyl....ask me in a few months...

i feel the same way!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|