View Single Post
Old 11.28.2012, 01:28 PM   #2157
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
i think with the Man Utd players (Giggs, Scoles and Gary Neville) they were fortunate enough to be "loyal" to a really successful club who could afford to pay them enough keep them loyal.
Gerrard was linked with Chelsea just before Liverpool won the Champions League. I'm guessing he thought the club would be on the brink of another succesfull period and decided to stay, and be a hero (they came close 2nd in the league a few seasons after i think?). Carragher was in the same boat and i think the way the club sucks his dick it would take alot of money to lure him away from that. he has a big ego. But i dont remember him being linked to another club?

Mat LeTissier is the definiton of loyalty. Anyone who hasn't come across this magician should YouTube him. one of the greatest players to ever play in the Premiership. His loyalty kept him at relegation battling Southampton, and many feel he sacrificed his International career by staying at the club

Rep and a double rep.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|