View Single Post
Old 11.27.2012, 03:47 PM   #2150
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Thanks for the link. Football and druglords. Could a documentary have a better theme? What did you think of moneyball? Lots of debate about how football-friendly the whole idea is. I loved the movie, though.

As for the Bundesliga, I simply haven't seen enough to really compare it with the Prem. Saying that, the quality in the Prem has definitely taken a dip. It's amazing that Man C and Man U top the league playing the way they are so far this season. I wonder if the title winner this time will be nothing more than the least mediocre team. But all leagues have periods like that. Good thing for the Prem, when the off-pitch quality falls off the boil there's always the behind the scenes drama to fill in.

Yeah this season has been an odd season. Sorry to reference my team Everton but a few seasons ago they couldn't have drawn as many games as they have so far, and still be in 5th place.

And yeah I agree with you about City and United and Chelsea tbh with you. For all the money and incredible (well should be) they're hardly setting the world on fire like Barcelona, Athlectico Madrid or Dortmund are at the moment. Strange season.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|