View Single Post
Old 11.25.2012, 03:37 PM   #2144
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
i feel sorry for chelsea fans. their club is so fucked up that they must have forgoten what its like to support a normal, sensible club.

on that note (!) Palace's 14 game unbeaten run came to an end against the dirty leeds on saturday. I knew we had a tough few games coming up and i knew we weren't gonna win every game for the rest of the season so its all good. Really interested to see how we bounce back from this. we need to get back to winning ways and keep the pressure on Cardif

over the past few years we have tended to be at one end of the table at christmas, only to get to the other end pretty quickly. only to end up mid table at the end
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|