View Single Post
Old 03.24.2016, 09:41 PM   #60
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I've read some terrible reviews, and a few glowing ones... But mostly so-so ones that say "there's some cool stuff, but ultimately.. It's a goddamn mess."

You know what's weird and kind of embarrassing? I honestly just want everyone to shut up about the movie so I can see it and tell people how it really is. I legitimately feel like I'm more qualified to comment on this movie than anyone I've ever known in my life, certainly more than some blogger whom I know nothing about.

Looks like I'm going to be able to write a review though. Which is cool in a really satisfying way. Even if I hate the film, being paid to write about it as a fun side-project to my actual job as a reporter is just totally and objectively fucking badass.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|