View Single Post
Old 10.28.2012, 04:25 PM   #1988
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The West Ham thing wasn't really a choice; I was brought up literally a few minutes walk away from their ground. They're a nice team to support though. Never successful enough to attract glory hunters but sometimes good enough to have an occasional good season in the Prem. They used to have a reputation for playing really attractive football, too, but that was a long time ago. Now, under Allardyce, they're pretty lumpen. Believe it or not, Barack Obama is meant to be a fan.

oooh! i see! also, looks like katy perry's tits are fans too. which i'm all for.

well then if you wanna watch a game from a team other than frankfurt don't miss the replay (if you can get it) of the bayern/bayer game (yes, one "n" difference). i know i already mentioned it but the 2nd half was great. really.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|