View Single Post
Old 10.28.2012, 02:53 PM   #1983
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Mancini's just one of those awkward characters. And when he u-turned on his statements that neither Tevez or Balotelli would ever play for him again, I think he lost a lot of players' and fans' respect. Now he's criticising Micah Richards for questioning his three at the back formation. Ultimately though, I just don't think he's a good enough manager to meet the expectations of Man City's owners. To be fair, few are, and with Fergie set for retirement and nobody knowing for sure if Guardiola will even manage again, that only leaves Mourinho, who I think is wanted by almost everyone but Man City will be among the few that could afford him.

I've always liked Man City. I like teams that are traditionally in the shadow of bigger local rivals - I like Everton, too, for that very reason. And same as you, I like a lot of MC's players, especially Yaya Toure, Kompany and Aguero and of course Balotelli. But I'm really losing respect for Mancini, as a manager and increasingly as a man, too.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|