View Single Post
Old 04.20.2010, 12:18 PM   #3
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
did you see why?
he does not like seeing an 11 year old girl murdering people, and he did not find it to fit with the cynical advertising gimmicks they are using to try and sell it as some sort of kids-try-to-ape-ninja-turtles flick.
it is one man's opinion. Ebert is always good for a read. I do not agree with him on some movie reviews, but he explains himself in a way that lets me know what the movie is really about. sometimes he hates flicks but the way he describes them make sme think I will like them. that is a GOOD critic.

the story I posted is great though man.