View Single Post
Old 12.09.2007, 12:12 AM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Nick Cave is one of my musical heroes. The Birthday Party is easily in my top 10 favorite bands, possibly top 5 but thats so hard to narrow down. They were a punk rock band, and lets face it, when it boils down to it, Punk Rock is the music that usually defines most of us best. But anyways, they were punk, but they also added some noise and dark lyrics and imagery and man i just fucking love them. His stuff with the Bad Seeds is mostly great too, and I know theres been tons of great stuff coming out lately but the Grinderman alblum I think is my favorite this year. Not only is nick a visionary musician, his lyrics are so good they read almost like literature... The dudes a screenwriter too now for christsake!

With that said, Ill say:
Birthday Party-Prayers on Fire
Grinderman
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|