View Single Post
Old 10.20.2016, 08:49 PM   #1302
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Your arguments are ludicrous. Bush should have been impeached by Congress and tried in the Senate while he was still in office, then criminally prosecuted after hos removal from office. Trump could only appoint his special prosecutor (whose first duty would be to conduct an investigation) once he had become president, at which point Hillary would no longer be a candidate. And how Banana-Republic-like is it for the US to have a succession of Bushes and Clintons for president over thirty years?

Given the murky circumstances surrounding his birth and the suddenness of his appearance on the public scene seemingly from nowhere, Obama's citizenship was bound to be open to question. He ultimately proved his claim with the long-form birth certificate, but it took years.

Finally, I'm not convinced of the Russian provenance of the email hack; it seems awfully convenient to blame them as well as a comfortable fit with the propaganda supporting the current war drive.

Only one of us is being ludicrous, and it isn't me. I agreed with and quoted what you said about Obama pursuing the crimes of Dubya's administration. Now it's he should have been impeached while still in office--as if that was ever going to happen. You're engaging in a lot of double-talk.

As for Obama's "murkiness" and "appearance on the public scene seemingly from out of nowhere", let's examine just part of his resume: graduate of Columbia University; graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School; president of the Harvard Law Review; taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago School Of Law; served three terms in the Illinois state senate; served in the United States Senate; gave a very well received keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He didn't exactly sneak into Amurica by being smuggled on a banana boat.

I said foreign interference in the US presidential election. I didn't specify Russia although US intelligence organizations have concluded Russia was involved. I'll take their word over yours. Besides, Assange (not going to bother seeing if I spelled the name right) is from Australia, not the US.

You must be really bored to troll like this. Get a hobby or something.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|