View Single Post
Old 05.14.2013, 09:30 AM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
FACT mixes have been extremely disappointing for the last few months. That said, previous mixes are all I pretty much listen to during the day.

Air France is now sitting at about 1,050 plays (haha srsly), but other contenders are The Golden Filter, Silent Servant, Plaid, Blue Daisy, DJ Zinc, and motherfunkin' Shlohmo.

My deck is packed to ship, and I've had little to no free time with my impending move and new child, but I'll be on extended holiday, and hope to be back at it soon.

ps: do yrself a favor and download everything from the Sweet Valley bandcamp site. It's one of the guys from Wavves and his brother, FREE to download, and what I'm listening to when a FACT mix isn't on cue.

Sweetvalley.bandcamp.com/
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|