View Single Post
Old 04.24.2009, 12:01 PM   #15362
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
can i get a killer bj - m4w - 37

im in the mood is thare any one that wants to swallow. and i love to eat pussy and you need to host

You have to see this one to believe it! Very Special Pics!

Panty Play at ABS Glory Hole - m4m - 40 (glory hole)
Going to ABS in the early am on Thursday morning wearing sexy panties and stockings. I want to play with someone ( male/ female or a couple that is into wearing sexy lingerie too. I always play safe and I will bring lube. IF YOU DON'T WEAR LINGERIE, DON'T BOTHER. Get back to me and we can work out a time to meet in the morning.

http://medford.craigslist.org/cas/992656525.html

Actually love me to death - m4w - 24
I am looking for a creative female with a delightful personality to spend an evening with me indulging in narcotics, making love, and smothering me to death with her breasts.

Fart while I rim you! - 20 (Sw Portland)
Reply to: pers-992276930@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-14, 2:21AM PST

Seeking serious guy who is up for farting while I rim him, or packing a big shit load in his ass while I rim him... Any dudes up for something nasty like that?

heres a contribution just checking boston's casuals for 30 seconds.. I always check m4m.... dudes for dudes know how to post a sex ad.. You MUST send cock pic.... MUST.

ex big and tall suit model looking to deepthroat big ones. - m4m - 39 (waltham)

tall,dark and handsome deepthroating cocksucker here. my looks are guaranteed. no BS. serious here. not into wasting peoples time. i used to model mens suits for big and tall lines. again no BS. you must send cock pic. must.

Oh and if any of you are looking for a roomate in Beantown...

Roomate Needed And/Or J/O Bud...Hot Cool Kid in need of roommates.... - m4m - 25 (Backbay)

Just found out my two roommates are moving out March 1st (laid off) and have 2 rooms available...would like to find 2 cool guys who are chill to live with!
Incredible apartment at the Avalon Prudential for very reasonable price!! More details when you respond.

I'm very good looking, cool, laid back and respectable...looking for same
Throwing it on here hoping to find a chill guy like myself who's not afraid to j/o or mess around once in a while if bored/horny

Not against it but also not looking for friend, just roommate or j/o bud...

Plz send pics or no response(also if no room but still want to j/o together thats cool too)

can someone help a woman out I am looking to have my pussy licked until I can't cum anymore. No pics no response.

my man's outta town this week and I am so in need of kinky sex tonight so... will you be my toy msg me

Me,25 years old cute petite asian but have tits and ass for an asian. looking for a well endow guy i mean really really big . it be a plus if your tall 6 feet and over 200 lbs. never been with a really big guy before and I don;t want to come out like a slut for asking that is why I want it to be discreet and NSA. just someone to have fun with,hopefully it can lead to ... OTHER THINGS

Dress me up in some slutty women clothing and make me your little whore tonight. Email me with what your going to dress me in and what you want to do. I am 5'9 155lbs with a 7"c cock waiting to wear tight panties and mini skirts so I can tease your cock. Will do about anything just ask.

5'3 150 striped hair tats periced seeks fem for nsa maybe more i can host your pics get mine please no spam

I JUST WANT TO WATCH

Lking 2 suc u off I can host send stats and pic for reply b clean, std free

Looking for a good Jack Off Session tonight!

22 year old dude here. looking to fuck someone's girlfriend or wife or just a friend while they watch me. let me fuck her while you watch. send pics of both

etc.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|