View Single Post
Old 06.14.2014, 11:53 AM   #82
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I agree, folks just don't understand the herbs. People drink coffee by themselves and its no thing, people toke it by themselves suddenly their addicts. An addict is not someone who does something a lot, but rather someone who does something out of their control to the point of self-destruction. If people are maintaining their jobs, taking care of their families, getting their school/university work done on pace, paying their bills while smoking what is the harm? If they are failing those things, then we can talk about addiction.

Far be it for me to be so prejudiced and single out the sacred weed, when obviously too much of any so-called 'drug' may cause problems..

I'm only offering one example (my own) of this. I went overboard and it affected my day-to-day life. Happens to a lot of folks. In my case, smoking alone (excessively) made it worse because I isolated myself from the world. That's not the case for everybody - I was perfectly okay puffing away all by my lonesome for a long time, but then....

I'm not anti-weed. I smoked it 'cause I liked it. The conversations I had, the music I listened to, the art I came up with - all while stoned, are all cherished experiences. It beats the hell out of alcohol and any 'hard' drug (not that I've ever done 'hard' drugs unless you count ecstasy).

I may decide to have a smoke again someday. But not at this stage...

The only point I wanted to make was do whatever you wanna do, but just be aware of where yr at. I ain't doing a Nancy Reagan or anything....
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|