View Single Post
Old 04.05.2006, 04:54 PM   #54
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
i'm playing fucking online scrabble, i'm totally addicted to this shit! damnit man, I gotta kick... I'd drop the url but i don't want to be the one to get anyone hooked

Was it you who put the link on the old board? I never joined because yes, I would become addicted - I love Scrabble!

I'm typing this in an unusually blurred state. It was a friend's birthday, but Wednesday night is Game NIght, so we've been playing Dungeons and Dragons (3rd ed. of course!) and drinking lots of Cava and neat gin. I don't usually drink much, so it feels a bit weird and I apologise if my posts in the next two hours or so are slightly squiffy!

The good news is that Delgado Sloff is now 12th level (2nd fighter/10th thief), so I get to pick a thief special ability. And a feat, for which Iselect spring attack. Cool.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|