View Single Post
Old 11.01.2016, 10:13 AM   #1497
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
The black vote is much lower this year than average. Hispanic slightly higher, though there are a few million newly registereds planning on voting for Trump, so it may be a wash, or more likely the numbers are in Trump's favor.

Currently, there is a better than 25% chance he'll win, which might not seem like much, but it is more than ten points higher than last week! Also, again with Russian Roulette metaphor: one trigger pull out of four will kill, which isn't a cozy ratio in my mind.

i've officially begun to have moments of anxiety about this latest comey shit-- all aspersions, no evidence whatsoever, but the overreaction is something like the final straw. hillary's popularity edge is gone.

this mainly because the repukes are so good at lying, and their followers so good at eating up any absurd garbage (e.g., see the link that db posted), that it creates a thick alternate reality that begins to infect the independents.

now peter fucking thiel is trying to con millenials into believing that trump is bernie sanders.

i'm truly worried about the current trend. reminds me of kerry's swiftboating-- it went on unanswered for a long time and blam.

now with such short notice, i don't know. it's fucked.

my only true consolation here (no joke) is that the self is an illusion. should the shit hit the fan, i'll have ample occasion to remind myself of that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|