View Single Post
Old 09.06.2016, 11:24 AM   #19481
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
no fútbol this weekend so i watched t1 & t2, plus this shit:

it's a terrible movie 40years after it came out but it's watchable mostly for camp value. the acting is awful, but it was very well shot for an indie before indies were big, so you get some nice landscape and helicopter shots of some forest

the way they tried to rip off jaws is good for many laughs (i mean just look at the center panel of the poster and compare)

the grizzly of course doesn't fully appear until 55 minutes in to the movie. sounds familiar?

also extra lols for taking you back to an america with zero brown people--1976! the bicentennial.

still without the ironic look it makes for acceptable mindless entertainment while trying not to get out of bed hangover on a weekend morning, or maybe coked up and unable to sleep at 5am (i imagine).

roger corman did this type of thing much better, but this was the highest grossing indie film the year it came out, so it's something.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|