View Single Post
Old 06.21.2017, 10:54 AM   #1288
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Parker Lewis! I remember that guy. Shit, that's one of those shows I can never remember the name of unless someone says it. Hah. Good stuff.

I'm an episode and a half into American Gods, and, while some of the blood is a bit (lot) much, bordering on ridiculous, I'm enjoying this take on the book I loved so much. I feel like seeing it on screen might expose some of Gaiman's shortcomings as a dialogue writer, but I'll withhold judgment.

Great performances, nice weird atmosphere. I had this thing planned out in my head 10 years ago and it was nothing like this (Terry Gilliam directed, and it was Abglocentric, with Clive Owen as Shadow, what's his name with the beard from Jurassic Park as Wednesday), but so far this is working for me. I'm liking Anansi a lot.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|