View Single Post
Old 05.21.2017, 08:17 PM   #1155
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
sherlock season 4. the first episode heavy but a bit too fucking long. movie-long. i needed a tv-length episode so i had to space out some bits while doing other stuff

before that:

the newsroom season 3. why did it have to end so soon? yes super-earnest so what. it's what sorkin does and i like it.

before that:

betas. which is an amazon original. i was really liking it and they only made one season?? fuckers. i found myself thinking about the characters.

before that:

rupaul drag race season... oh i forget. 2015 i think? not sure. i didn't like the queens so much on that one and the winner was a disappointment. the previous season was so good i guess this one was a letdown.

before that:

the durrells in corfu. which was nice and light and entertaning without any real drama. i didn't know that lawrence durrell's lil' brother was a famous zookeeper ha ha ha ha.

before that:

one mississipi. another amazon original. was a bit meh for my sensibilities but i got caught in the story and had to finish it

before that:

the americans season 4. still a great show.

can't remember what else.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|