View Single Post
Old 01.11.2017, 11:45 AM   #1029
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yesterday finished season 1 of PREACHER

while the season as a whole didn't always hold my complete attention, the final episode was fucking great!!! i can see it now. i thought i was being strung along but no. here it comes.

and today started season 2 of BETTER CALL SAUL. just first episode. loving it. yeah yeah, it's not walter white, it's not ultraviolence and heart attacks all the time, but it has such great characters, so well written-- plus bob odenkirk is so good in his role.

I LOVE BETTER CALL SAUL!!

Yes, it's differen, but just as compelling!! And the (future) spectre of Walter and future Saul looms large over the whole story, giving it a sense of creeping dread. Some folks can't wait for "Jimmy" to become "Saul," but I'm all for taking it slow, and savoring this guy's story.

Plus, you know all hell is going to break lose for the poor bastard. Hopefully we don't see "Saul Goodman" until the last possible moment.

I didn't know season 3 had started! Yay!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|