View Single Post
Old 03.23.2015, 05:58 AM   #674
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Thanks man. I've attempted some animations for a band I'm not sure people on here are familiar with apart from Nefeli and T&B. It got rejected, politely, because apparently the inclusion of some extreme left wing footage wasn't to the taste of the band, who are not interested in politics. I haven't attempted animation ever since, not because of the band, simply not enough time.

yes it's hugely time consuming-- too bad your work was rejected but at least you learned something new

still those images in my mind want to MOVE ha ha. probably would make some great video art.

hey, slavo was looking for video in another thread-- maybe he'll pay you to make him some clips (?) (maybe i dream)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|