View Single Post
Old 06.30.2007, 07:08 PM   #70
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hat and beard

Jun Togawa - Tamahimesama

I'm probably not the only person who knows these albums, but I am probably the only person who loves them like a child or a puppy. So good for me.

I dearly need the second and, as regards the first - If you're ever in London there's a girl I know who would marry you based on the fact you know that Coyne record. Having not seen your reaction when you listen to it, I still suspect she'd out gay you in being gay for that record.

Messr Clone - No idea. Like many of these things, I get excited about a couple of things (I suspect there was more than one 7") and then don't bother to follow it up. Such is my fear of becoming a toady record sniffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|