Thread: Toronto show
View Single Post
Old 08.09.2006, 02:53 AM   #46
KC Accidental
empty page

KC Accidental has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
it was gooood fun, there was a lot of asshoels (teenage girls) that would not shut the fuck up, after being asked politely over and over, and then asked "shut the hell up!!!!" to no avail) during Islands' set. Holy Fuck totally slayed. Islands was a barrel o' fun! and Metric was just awesome.

Hey I was at that show. Gotta say I was dissapointed with Metric's performance. Worst setlist I've ever seen them do. It was good overall though, Islands and Holy Fuck were amazing, and Metric was still great just not up to the regular snuff. I agree about the teenage girls, I don't really like some Metric fans.

As for the Sonic Youth show last night, I really enjoyed it. I was not expecting them to play Teenage Riot, so I was excited when they opened with it. They played mostly off the new album as expected, and a few old favourites. I was hoping to hear Schizophrenia and Mote but Rather Ripped songs are amazing live so it didn't really matter.The light show and back drop were awesome, and overall it was just a great show.

Songs they played (Somewhat in order)
Teenage Riot
Reena
Incinerate
What A Waste
Eric's Trip
Jam's Run Free
(I Got A) Catholic Block
Turquoise Boy
Rats
Jams Run Free
Do You Believe In Rapture?
Pink Steam
Or

First Encore
The Neutral
Brother James(?)

Second Encore
Sleeping Around
Shaking Hell

Not sure If they did play Brother James, I'm not really familiar with their very early stuff.

By the way I was the 16 year old in the Sleater-Kinney shirt.
KC Accidental is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|