View Single Post
Old 12.21.2008, 10:42 AM   #47
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Full disclosure: I somewhat regularly correspond with a pitchfork contributing editor via hotmail. He doesn't really select any of their editorial content, all he does is review albums they send him. He's a really cool, quite knowledgable dude who owns more 7 inches than probably anyone I've ever talked to. We never really talk about pfork, as we met through a message board. Anywho, I'm sure a lot of the editors on there are cool and into good stuff, and really it makes perfect logical sense to base your opinions on money; I mean, it is a business, and with the economic crisis.... it's not completely disrespectful. Shrug. I just look at pfork as entertainment value that I don't really get involved in -- outside of this message board, since it seems like every single thing that happens on that site gets posted here anyway. Sooooo...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|