View Single Post
Old 08.23.2010, 07:27 AM   #38
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Joe, did that ICP/Radiohead story (from the other thread) happen? If so, that's AWESOME. I dislike Thom Yorke very much. He's almost as bad as that Deer Hunter guy..

From VIOLENT J'S GATHERING REPORT...

While that was going on, on the other side of town Tila Tequila was getting beamed with garbage. I don’t understand that shit. I wish that shit didn’t happen to her. We said it in our seminar, please don’t throw shit at her. I wasn’t there but I heard. Number 1 she didn’t deserve to be physically hurt. If you're out there in the crowd tryna physically hurt somebody on one of our stages I consider you an enemy sniper tryna fuck up our event. I can understand booing someone you don’t like, or don’t wanna see. Even throwing some shit around. But why would you make somebody a target and try to hurt them? Especially somebody trying to entertain you? That’s it. That’s my stale ass speech. I’m pissed off because we’re getting’ sued for millions and just like everybody else out there we ain't got no fuckin’ money.

I was just finishin’ getting ready for our show when Corp told me Method Man and Red Man want to talk to us and we went on there bus thinking we were about to hug it up and prop each other up and all that but instead we got schooled by Meth. He said “Look at my face man, I gotta go home to my little girl like this man, I’m bleedin' man, outta my face“. Red Man walked by us without looking at us and said “Man that show was wack“. Meth continued “Man what the fuck you got us on man? We did this shit for you man and somebody bust me in the fuckin’ face with a full can of beer. I feel like you guys are responsible for this shit. I think you guys should say something out there, go out there and fix that.“ I said “Man we’re sorry that happened to you and we apologize for it.“ Then he gave us a half hearted dap and we left. That was all we said. I tried not to let that bum me out before this extra special show and thankfully I was able to forget it completely once I stepped out there with my brother Shaggy.

Interesting stuff, except the part where he says they don't have any money. Both dudes in ICP are multimillionaires. I remember reading they made around $10million a year PROFIT some years...

But... Method Man/Redman sound lame as hell -- "I feel like you guys are responsible"? Like Joe said -- do they KNOW who ICP are?! "We did this for you"? No, you did it for money.

What's a "half hearted dap"?
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|