View Single Post
Old 04.09.2014, 09:06 AM   #64
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
is a foam board a solution to what i want to do?
if i have works on paper, on what can i glue them without ruining them, for them to be as if on canvas? i want them to have a thick surface underneath.

and/or, since i havent understood well what a foam board is, do those come with a paper surface attached, on which i can do the works originally?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foam_board
still sort of meh

Foamcore or foam boards are the same thing. I've done something similar to what you're describing above with this.

The surface of the board has a smooth surface ideal for drawing on it, but not so much if you intend to use it for painting. If I understood right, you want to glue a drawing/painting on the board, and then perhaps cut its shape around with a Stanley knife so the that it gains a thick layer underneath?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|