View Single Post
Old 04.16.2015, 12:43 AM   #619
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
how y'all gon overlook Earl like that though? dude is barely 21 and already has one of the best discographies out of every newcomer in the game.

each one of his projects was different and unique. EARL was a crazy display of technical rapping. he described Doris as his Chronic 2001 / Twisted Fantasy, which makes a lot sense to me. I Don't Like Shit is far from accessible, it requires more than one listen, but now i'm totally in love with the concept and the overall sound of this project, i respect him for the fact he produced the entire thing besides one track.

the proper successor to Doris will come out sooner or later, i'm sure. Earl hasn't even made his best statement yet.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|